LUXEMBURG – April 1, 2016 – Today marks the beginning of the international BETA phase of the Morzino platform, which has already been highly successful in Luxembourg, Europe, during the past few years.
Morzino is a learning and teaching platform for students, parents and teachers, offering a number of useful apps, including:
• e-Learning web apps that allow to generated individualised online exercises or worksheets (including correction sheets).
• The “Virtual Classroom”, a suite of tools allowing students and teachers to manage their documents and assignments.
• Wiki-based publishing tools that can be used to create and manage online projects.
• The “School Web Manager”, which allows to build and manage entire school or classroom websites.
• A powerful integrated library management system.
Morzino had originally been launched in 2011 as a BETA in Luxembourg, Europe, where the platform is called “Oli.lu”. The final local version went online in November 2013, and it rapidly became the country’s most popular educational platform.